Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Brezzo account scam

gearshifter

All members involved:@Gearshifter @Brezzo

Thread Link:

Explanation: He claimed to be selling a few accounts , i was looking at buying his level 106 . we talked on discord and came up with a price . Seemed to good to be true but looking at his profile it seemed legit . long story short,  traded the osrs 07 gp , he gave me the "user" and "password"  which didnt work  then blocked me on discorded . Have tryed messaging him but no reply and i see he has edited his post saying they are all sold which is b.s because he had atleast 4 on there yesterday.. 

Untitled.png.09a3a80e3c628bedb30fe7f53e0687df.png

Evidence:

Untitled1.png

• 2 weeks later...

User has failed to reply within a reasonable timeframe. We've banned him, sorry for your loss.

If he ever wishes to return, a first step is to issue a refund to you.

Archived