Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How to minimize CPU usuage running multiple bots

Sapateiro

Hey all, fairly new at this and wondering how people run more then two accounts. I can run 2 tabs good, 3 tabs ok but anytime I open a second bot laptop loses its mind and starts hitting 100% usage and begins to freeze etc.... i'm currently using a vpn but have just bought a few proxies to use but still cant seem to load effectively. Ive have a Dell inspiron 7000 which is only a few months old, is it my laptop or settings?

21 minutes ago, mfanatik said:

Disabling client rendering will lower it quite a bit, you can also lower the max fps

what about the memory allocated upon client load? when I disable client rendering the screen just goes black? I have gone from 50fps to mid 30's

9 hours ago, Pengu said:

How much ram are u allocating?

Use multiple clients instead of tabs.

I have tried from 256 to 600 to 1000 and same result?

Archived