Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RNMZ - The ultimate Nightmare zone rubmle script | FOOD | PRAYER POTIONS | ABSORPTIONS | ROCK CAKE | 1 TICK PRAYER FLICKING |

Roma

15 hours ago, chowkebab said:

So assuming i use the dreambot default break handler, lets say after it break 10min the script will just log back and pay another 26k for another round of nmz right?

I haven't used DreamBot's break handler, but yes it should pause the script and logout. My script should pick up after the pause and start the next round :).

4 hours ago, chowkebab said:

out of curiosity as well does script repair barrow at degrade?

It does not repair barrows.

• 2 weeks later...
    On 12/31/2018 at 7:44 AM, Roma said:

Authed.

I bought the script and it works fine. My only complaint would be that this script seems to be computer resource intensive. When I run this script on my laptop, it gets hot and I can hear the fan run pretty loud. This never happens for any other dreambot script. Is there any setting to change to solve this?

Thanks

12 hours ago, 79554 said:

I bought the script and it works fine. My only complaint would be that this script seems to be computer resource intensive. When I run this script on my laptop, it gets hot and I can hear the fan run pretty loud. This never happens for any other dreambot script. Is there any setting to change to solve this?

Thanks

Hey,

The script is focused on the ingame efficiency, it keeps track of pretty much everything that is going on. It has to do a ton of calculations (instanced tiles, varps, a bunch of threads etc). It will consume more resources than let's say a woodcutter. You can reduce the memory usage a bit by changing the client and GUI settings. Things that could help:

• Disable features such as antiban, special attack and so on.
    • Some account based preferences require more calculations, some less. The GUI allows you to generate preferences (individual for every account) or use the pregenerated ones (best xp/hr but more calculations since it's going to look for the next target ASAP etc). There's no option to select the CPU friendly preferences, so your best bet is to generate preferences
    • Disable client rendering in the client settings.

Hope this helps.

Archived