Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RNMZ - The ultimate Nightmare zone rubmle script | FOOD | PRAYER POTIONS | ABSORPTIONS | ROCK CAKE | 1 TICK PRAYER FLICKING |

Roma

9 hours ago, purplefungus said:

I cant seem to get this to work. It will teleport to NMZ and then say that its banking but wont do anything. If I stand next to a banker it will open the bank but not do anything after. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. 

Sounds like your client is outdated or fresh start is not enabled if it's unable to open bank of its own. Go to your client settings and enable fresh start and restart the client. Make sure you run the launcher. If that's not the case let me know what it's typing in the console.

5 hours ago, Roma said:

Sounds like your client is outdated or fresh start is not enabled if it's unable to open bank of its own. Go to your client settings and enable fresh start and restart the client. Make sure you run the launcher. If that's not the case let me know what it's typing in the console.

Awesome looks like enabling fresh start has fixed it. Thank you. Seems to be running great so far. I really enjoyed your questing bot, figured i'd give this one a shot :)

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

hey Roma! tested your warrior guild, it's awesome

would love to tryout a script to raise my combat in nmz - keen to test this one out and use if it's good like the warrior guild one!

1 hour ago, chowkebab said:

hey Roma! tested your warrior guild, it's awesome

would love to tryout a script to raise my combat in nmz - keen to test this one out and use if it's good like the warrior guild one!

Hey, enjoy :). Thanks for the feedback.

21 minutes ago, Roma said:

Hey, enjoy :). Thanks for the feedback.

thanks so much, testing right now

quick question - i understand we can control how many rounds the script will run, is there any way to take "breaks" for this script?

18 hours ago, chowkebab said:

thanks so much, testing right now

quick question - i understand we can control how many rounds the script will run, is there any way to take "breaks" for this script?

You could use DreamBot's break handler.

I am using a script that loads scripts from the SDN/local folder. I've built in a break handler. I can not share that script but you could ask in the private scripts section. It's not hard to write a very basic version that'll take breaks so it shouldn't be pricy.

18 hours ago, Roma said:

You could use DreamBot's break handler.

I am using a script that loads scripts from the SDN/local folder. I've built in a break handler. I can not share that script but you could ask in the private scripts section. It's not hard to write a very basic version that'll take breaks so it shouldn't be pricy.

So assuming i use the dreambot default break handler, lets say after it break 10min the script will just log back and pay another 26k for another round of nmz right?

Archived