Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RNMZ - The ultimate Nightmare zone rubmle script | FOOD | PRAYER POTIONS | ABSORPTIONS | ROCK CAKE | 1 TICK PRAYER FLICKING |

Roma

how do you disable right click attacking i dont want that trash in here. also the when i have i have move mouse off screen doesn't even move off the screen. 

1 minute ago, 02g said:

how do you disable right click attacking i dont want that trash in here. also the when i have i have move mouse off screen doesn't even move off the screen. 

You have to enable left click in the game itself. Go to game options -> controls -> npc attacks. The script is heavily affected by the account's seed, it will be different on every account, IDK what the roll on your acc is like, but it doesn't always move mouse off screen.

6 hours ago, Roma said:

You have to enable left click in the game itself. Go to game options -> controls -> npc attacks. The script is heavily affected by the account's seed, it will be different on every account, IDK what the roll on your acc is like, but it doesn't always move mouse off screen.

is there anyway you can add a couple things for me and make it a somewhat private script all i would want is random overload drink times from 0-30 seconds when it wears off and also add a auto retaliate only mode. everything else is 10/10 on it 

4 hours ago, 02g said:

is there anyway you can add a couple things for me and make it a somewhat private script all i would want is random overload drink times from 0-30 seconds when it wears off and also add a auto retaliate only mode. everything else is 10/10 on it 

Yeah I could add that as an option to the GUI. But it will take some time as I'm busy this week. For now try to tick the "generate preferences box" in the GUI, some accounts will use auto retaliate only.

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing, would recommend for anyone looking for NMZ script to look no further than Roma's. 

I used your warriors guild and quester (trials) and they performed flawlessly so I thought I will straight up buy this one as thanks. No regrets. Quality work mate, looking forward to future releases!!

Cheers

1 hour ago, bb5421516 said:

Amazing, would recommend for anyone looking for NMZ script to look no further than Roma's. 

I used your warriors guild and quester (trials) and they performed flawlessly so I thought I will straight up buy this one as thanks. No regrets. Quality work mate, looking forward to future releases!!

Cheers

Thanks for the feedback! I will most likely add more quests to the quester next :).

4 hours ago, kappameister said:

are the absorptions broken when using rock cake? It just gets my overloads and rock cakes. 

Did you enter the amount of absorptions to use? I believe by default the value is 0. 

I cant seem to get this to work. It will teleport to NMZ and then say that its banking but wont do anything. If I stand next to a banker it will open the bank but not do anything after. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. 

Archived