Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RNMZ - The ultimate Nightmare zone rubmle script | FOOD | PRAYER POTIONS | ABSORPTIONS | ROCK CAKE | 1 TICK PRAYER FLICKING |

Roma

1 minute ago, taylorj94 said:

I restarted it about 1 hour after the program was updated because of the rs update. so maybe around 6

hours ago. 

I'm pretty sure that Nezz has fixed the spec attack widget just a hour ago. But I've just tested it and it works.

[INFO]05:47:42: Antiban Keyboard not registered

[INFO]05:47:42: Antiban Camera not registered

[INFO]05:47:42: Pure build found... We won't change attack styles.

[INFO]05:47:42: Antiban Mouse not registered

[INFO]05:47:42: Antiban Right click not registered

[INFO]05:47:42: Script set to running!

[INFO]05:47:59: Starting random event solver BREAK...

[INFO]05:48:01: Random event solver BREAK finished!

[ERROR]06:10:31: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        java.lang.NullPointerException

[ERROR]06:12:31: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:

[ERROR]06:19:40: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:

[ERROR]06:21:22: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:

[ERROR]06:25:28: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:

[ERROR]06:28:53: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:

[ERROR]06:33:20: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:

[ERROR]06:38:44: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:

[ERROR]06:44:04: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:

[ERROR]07:13:14: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:

[ERROR]07:13:17: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:

[ERROR]07:18:45: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:

[ERROR]07:28:58: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:

[INFO]07:45:37: Starting random event solver BREAK...

After this it keeps breaking even though i haven't enabled any breaks. This of course means i die inside the instance and just stand around. Any idea why this is happening?

1 hour ago, Bo Bot said:

[INFO]05:47:42: Antiban Keyboard not registered

[INFO]05:47:42: Antiban Camera not registered

[INFO]05:47:42: Pure build found... We won't change attack styles.

[INFO]05:47:42: Antiban Mouse not registered

[INFO]05:47:42: Antiban Right click not registered

[INFO]05:47:42: Script set to running!

[INFO]05:47:59: Starting random event solver BREAK...

[INFO]05:48:01: Random event solver BREAK finished!

[ERROR]06:10:31: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:

[ERROR]06:12:31: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:

[ERROR]06:19:40: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:

[ERROR]06:21:22: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:

[ERROR]06:25:28: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:

[ERROR]06:28:53: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:

[ERROR]06:33:20: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:

[ERROR]06:38:44: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:

[ERROR]06:44:04: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:

[ERROR]07:13:14: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:

[ERROR]07:13:17: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:

[ERROR]07:18:45: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:

[ERROR]07:28:58: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:

[INFO]07:45:37: Starting random event solver BREAK...

After this it keeps breaking even though i haven't enabled any breaks. This of course means i die inside the instance and just stand around. Any idea why this is happening?

It's throwing a NullPointerException in your log but it doesn't really tell what is causing it.

1. Make sure that your client is updated (run the launcher).
    2. Enable 'fresh start' in your client settings (restart your client afterwards). 

If this doesn't solve the issue please take a screenshot of your GUI settings.

On 10/19/2018 at 7:40 PM, Roma said:

It's throwing a NullPointerException in your log but it doesn't really tell what is causing it.

1. Make sure that your client is updated (run the launcher).
    2. Enable 'fresh start' in your client settings (restart your client afterwards). 

If this doesn't solve the issue please take a screenshot of your GUI settings.

This seemed to have fixed the breaking problem but now i have a new problem. Whenever an instance is finished the account just stands around outside indefinitely until getting logged out after which the account gets logged in again, rinse and repeat. Might be due to user error, these are my settings in the GUI. Appreciate the help.

2323d475865165dc5570aab2265e296b.png

On 10/21/2018 at 5:08 AM, Bo Bot said:

This seemed to have fixed the breaking problem but now i have a new problem. Whenever an instance is finished the account just stands around outside indefinitely until getting logged out after which the account gets logged in again, rinse and repeat. Might be due to user error, these are my settings in the GUI. Appreciate the help.

2323d475865165dc5570aab2265e296b.png

My accs are on a break atm, I'll test the script with your settings later.

Edit: the script has been updated. There's no change log, a few bug fixes and improvements.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is my review of the script:

The interaction in the game has an overall good performance and the script behaves just like you expect it in most cases.

The only flaws I found:

• The gui is kind of messed up, you should definitely use tabs to make it easier

• Sometimes the script tries to equip the 2h spec weapon even though the inventory is full (not possible to equip since I'm using a sword & shield)

• The script spam clicks the powerup

BUG:

• I guess you use AdvancedMessageListener to know when to re-use overload again. However, that is not 100% reliable as it sometimes misses to drink the overload again. You should have another check just in case. Look here, my overload ran out and it didn't drink another sip. It missed about 45 minutes of overloading.

nhAXaCa.png

Other than that, everything is perfect!

aQu328f.png

6 hours ago, qwAQ said:

Here is my review of the script:

The interaction in the game has an overall good performance and the script behaves just like you expect it in most cases.

The only flaws I found:

• The gui is kind of messed up, you should definitely use tabs to make it easier

• Sometimes the script tries to equip the 2h spec weapon even though the inventory is full (not possible to equip since I'm using a sword & shield)

• The script spam clicks the powerup

BUG:

• I guess you use AdvancedMessageListener to know when to re-use overload again. However, that is not 100% reliable as it sometimes misses to drink the overload again. You should have another check just in case. Look here, my overload ran out and it didn't drink another sip. It missed about 45 minutes of overloading.

nhAXaCa.png

Other than that, everything is perfect!

aQu328f.png

Hey,

Was "Fresh start" enabled on your end? There's already a check for 2H weapons, perhaps you were offline and the bot didn't find the shield slot item?

I didn't bot NMZ this week. I'll take a look @ the power ups and ovls later. I'm using varps, however IIRC there's a failsafe that uses chat messages. And AdvancedMessageListener filters the power up messages therefore I'm not using it at all in this script.

Thanks for the feedback.

Edit: Testing

Edit2:

Ok, now I understand what happened. You've had an avas accumulator which filled the inventory slot. I'll add another check right to the spec part. 

Fixed the spam clicking bug.

Not sure what happened with the ovl bug it works on my end. I've checked the code and there are no failsafes I'm just using varps.

Once again thanks for the feedback. I'll upload the new version later.

Archived