Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RNMZ - The ultimate Nightmare zone rubmle script | FOOD | PRAYER POTIONS | ABSORPTIONS | ROCK CAKE | 1 TICK PRAYER FLICKING |

Roma

SDN version: 1.1.1

Please carefully read this post. It contains important information about the antiban.

Enable fresh start in the client settings to avoid cache issues.

Supported NMZ methods:

1. Food.
    2. Prayer potions.
    3. Absorptions.
    4. Rock cake.
    5. 1 tick prayer flicking.

*Please note that 1 tick prayer flicking depends on your connection and it will take time for the bot to resync with the game tick. It's sometimes hard for the bot to sync on hard mode with low defence/hp. It also heavily depends on the world you're in (check the OSRS wiki for more information). This method is not perfect and is not recommended, but sometimes it's a good way to get started.

Example of 1 tick prayer flicking:

B3OP9EF.gif

Settings and features:

• Ability to save and load settings.
    • Ranged and melee combat styles (I will add magic if I get enough requests).
    • 5 combat methods.
    • 4 NMZ modes (normal, hard, customisable normal and hard).
    • Supports all the spots (all the corners and center).
    • The bot will buy potions if needed.
    • Abiltiy to stop the script after X amount of rounds.
    • Ability to stop the script after X minutes.
    • Overload potions.
    • Ranging/combat/super combat potions.
    • 3 power ups (recurrent damage, zapper, power surge).
    • Ability to leave at max points.
    • Bonecrusher and holy wrench support.
    • Rapid HP prayer flicking for absorption and rock cake methods to stay on 1 HP.
    • Ability to generate preferences based on the account seed.
    • Special attack support (let me know if I am missing a weapon).
    • The bot will add coins to the coffer if needed.
    • Customisable seeded antiban. Important information about the antiban can be found below.
    • The script uses my new API, which has slightly different interactions built in.
    • Minigames teleport.

How to start the bot:

1. Make sure that your account meets the NMZ requirements.
    2. For customisable modes only: preselect the NPCs.
    3. For Prayer flicking/potions methods only: preset quick prayers.
    4. Gear up your character
    5. Set the bot up using the GUI.

You can start the script anywhere as long as you have unlocked the NMZ minigame teleport.

Quickstart:

Accepts 1 param - the profile name (case sensitive).

Antiban:

The antiban is seeded and will be different on every account. It's purpose (combined with the preferences) is to avoid chain bans. You can customise the antiban.

Drag the slider to the left to disable an antiban. If the slider value is set to max the antiban will be 100% enabled.

WARNING! If "Change attack styles" is enabled the bot will switch attack styles. If you're running the script on a pure or don't want the bot to switch attack styles, disable it.

Gallery:

Post your proggy here or PM me and I'll add it to the gallery :).

@Randum  92 hours (with breaks).

jU4q083.png

@Adhedonia

ZbpIkJN.png

24 hour trial:

• Upvote this post by clicking the button below stlcI6T.png.
    • Post that you have upvoted.

Change logs:

• The bot will no longer spam click power ups.
    • Added a failsafe for special attacks.
    • Fixed a potential issue with inventory space.

• Added MSB & MSB(i) special attacks.
    • Increased the base delay when activating power ups (can be toggled).
    • Changed the way the bot interacts with the jagex experience tracker (preference based, not all accounts use it).
    • Fixed the skill tracker.
    • Updated the chat widgets (8/30/2018 OSRS update).

• Initial release.

Oo love seeing more work from you, I've gotta give this a try asap, just been working on Lunar recently, next time i'm going back to combat I will be sure and purchase this. :)

Beta tested the script, works amazingly and tried multiple methods including the prayer flicking

your questing script + nmz scripts compliment each other very well

Everything is working great so far. Done about 6hrs worth of nmz, but the only error it seems to have is when right clicking to attack a monster, it wont mouse down far enough to actually click attack. It does that A LOT. 

2 hours ago, Turbo said:

Everything is working great so far. Done about 6hrs worth of nmz, but the only error it seems to have is when right clicking to attack a monster, it wont mouse down far enough to actually click attack. It does that A LOT. 

Could you please tell me your account's seed? It should print it in the log (tools -> debugging -> debug console) when you start the script :).

Archived