Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Make "Breaks" Universal

ArmyofDragons

I think it is really unnecessary and redundant to have the DreamBot client require you to add a break to EACH and every account every single time. I don't think there is a way around this, and especially for bot farming, this makes it a pain in the ass to implement.

My suggestion is to allow the break system to be universal for all accounts on the client, where you can simply have a list of all breaks you have made and place them in a list, and select the "default" one to which any script running will use it automatically -- and before starting a script you can manually choose to change the default break to another one you have defined.

7 hours ago, ArmyofDragons said:

I think it is really unnecessary and redundant to have the DreamBot client require you to add a break to EACH and every account every single time. I don't think there is a way around this, and especially for bot farming, this makes it a pain in the ass to implement.

My suggestion is to allow the break system to be universal for all accounts on the client, where you can simply have a list of all breaks you have made and place them in a list, and select the "default" one to which any script running will use it automatically -- and before starting a script you can manually choose to change the default break to another one you have defined.

To my knowledge (things change a lot) or at least last I saw the break system was completely overhauled in Dreambot 3!

46 minutes ago, lily said:

To my knowledge (things change a lot) or at least last I saw the break system was completely overhauled in Dreambot 3!

by 2020

6 hours ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

The break system is being rewritten for DB3, and does follow that concept. You just have a global list of breaks that you can add to an account, or something along those lines.

Will a script be able to say, add an account that just logged in to the "account manager" and then add a break to that scripting wise? Assuming a 'default' break can be set to every account that uses a script on the client (set by the user). That would be fantastic as well.

Archived