Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Auto buy capped GE items

Jc2128

I'm just thinking, maybe this could be useful as hell for alotta people. Buys 100 battlestaves, logs out, logs back in when the timer refreshes etc... High Alching would be way easier and more profitable.

23 hours ago, Jc2128 said:

I'm just thinking, maybe this could be useful as hell for alotta people. Buys 100 battlestaves, logs out, logs back in when the timer refreshes etc... High Alching would be way easier and more profitable.

You know if you put in an offer for more than you can buy, it will automatically buy them when it can.

41 minutes ago, Milasoft said:

I don't play that much anymore, so I could be wrong. I'll start a buy offer for something and log out overnight and report back tomorrow to verify.

Edit:

featherbuy.png

Appreciate it :) if so, ignore this thread lmao I might be dumb. I just started up like 2 weeks ago for the first time in years myself.

13 hours ago, Jc2128 said:

Appreciate it :) if so, ignore this thread lmao I might be dumb. I just started up like 2 weeks ago for the first time in years myself.

Yeah, it did auto buy them.

feathersbought.png

Sweet. Appreciate it :) on to another topic.... Do you know groups of people that help people by buying items for people to circumvent the GE limit?

Archived