Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Tiempo's AIO Services![All Quests][All MiniGames][All Skills][230+ Offsite FB][Fast][Cheap]

TiempoSales

EfQvUlH.png

TiempoSales is here to provide you with the quickest, easiest, and safest experience with anything and everything you may need!

Our workers are trusted across multiple forums and will always provide you with the best experience!

For all leveling, mini-games, fire capes, and quests, we assure all users a fast and high quality experience!

Our prices will always be the best you can find! Find a cheaper quote, contact me over Skype or LiveChat and I will beat it!

TiempoSales Currently Accepts RuneScape Gold and Paypal as Payment Options. We look to expand in the near future!

We Currently Offer:

• -All Runescape Old School Quests

• -All Runescape Old School MiniGames

• -Powerleveling in every Old School Skill

• -Fire Capes for all Account Builds

*More details, products, and descriptions can be found by visiting our website*

In addition, please check out the Account Creation and Pre-Made Account section of my website.

If there is any service or account creation type you would like to see added to the website, or created for you privately, please contact us on LiveChat, Skype, or via email at [email protected]

By ordering services and products through my website, you agree to the following Terms Of Service:

1. You agree to all the information, disclaimers, and TOS as stated on my website

2. If the service is not ordered through me (TiempoSales) or through my website, then it is not my service and I will not be held accountable.

3. TiempoSales and everyone working with him are not responsible for ANY bans, mutes, hacks, or anything else that may happen to your account during or after the order.

4. The account password will be changed by the buyer upon completion of service. We are not responsible for your account after the service is complete.

5. If you access the account at any time during the service without explicit permission from TiempoSales (not a worker), your order will be cancelled and a refund will be given at TiempoSales discretion.

6. If your bank is worth over 5M and TiempoSales or a worker will need access to your Runescape bank to complete your order, any items and gold that make your bank more than 5M will be transferred to another account or the items and gold can be held by TiempoSales.

7. Any order cancelled by the buyer before completion will receive no refund.

8. If the required stats and other requirements are not met before the service is started, and it causes a worker to be unable to complete your service, the order will be cancelled with no refund.

9. ID Verification may be required for certain users when purchasing with PayPal.

Please do not redirect our users to your website. If you wish to provide services here, everything has to be done through DreamBot and DreamBot only.
    I accept the fact that you have a website, but please refrain from promoting/advertising it here.
    Here is the rule regarding advertising:

1. No Spam / Advertising
    Do not spam the forums at anytime for any reason. We define spam as the posting of irrelevant or inappropriate messages. Do not post links or messages self-promoting or advertising for businesses, services, communities or unrelated threads. Spamming also includes the sending of messages to large amounts of members using our personal messaging system.

Please change the content of your post, before handling any services.

Please do not redirect our users to your website. If you wish to provide services here, everything has to be done through DreamBot and DreamBot only.

I accept the fact that you have a website, but please refrain from promoting/advertising it here.

Here is the rule regarding advertising:

Please change the content of your post, before handling any services.

Okay, sorry about that, I did not know:)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived