Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Alchemy Teleporter 369

Miami 369

• 3 months later...

yeah it runs for me but not well. When tele alching mithril full helms at camelot, it seems to do them in the wrong order - i.e teles THEN alchs, defeating the purpose. If this was fixed it seems fine enough

• Hashtag locked this topic
    • 2 months later...
    On 1/2/2020 at 4:11 AM, suskidsteve said:

yeah it runs for me but not well. When tele alching mithril full helms at camelot, it seems to do them in the wrong order - i.e teles THEN alchs, defeating the purpose. If this was fixed it seems fine enough

Try it out and lmk what you think. 

• 2 weeks later...
    On 3/23/2020 at 4:07 PM, Risky Ragnar said:

i think it is broken again .. when i start it nothing happens and it quits itself.. 

When u login and start the script u should get a few pop up questions. Did u get any?

Hello Miami,

I have been really enjoying this script as it hasn't given me any kind of issues since I've began using it.

However,
    I have noticed a delay between casts while Alching/Teleing. Are you tracking on this? Also, do you have any kind of anti-ban tied into this script?

Again, the script has worked great for me and am only asking out of pure curiosity. 

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
    On 4/6/2020 at 2:31 AM, Mjcec138 said:

Hello Miami,

I have been really enjoying this script as it hasn't given me any kind of issues since I've began using it.

However,
    I have noticed a delay between casts while Alching/Teleing. Are you tracking on this? Also, do you have any kind of anti-ban tied into this script?

Again, the script has worked great for me and am only asking out of pure curiosity. 

Thanks!

sorry for the late reply but no there's no antiban. Its meant to give you a great amount of exp / hour. I recommend not running the script for more than n hour and a half with out breaks. Also I'm tracking the alch n tele clicks but not the times in-between them.  For greater experience place items in alch/teleport (inventory) slot. 

On 4/5/2020 at 9:16 AM, freder1kz said:

Also not working for me, quits script right after start. And yes i do get the pop ups. 

ok cool, are you using noted items or stackable items?

Also if you open the debug logger it will tell you the reason or give a hint on why the script ended. If you end it my way I can definitely fix it.

Archived