Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Alchemy Teleporter 369

Miami 369

Just now, billyc1996 said:

when it asks what I want to alch, it gives a drop down menu but with nothing on the menu. I have my alchs in my inventory.

also even if I tell it not to alch, just teleport it still does nothing anyway so. script is broke.

• 2 weeks later...

I sent an update wait until tomorrow, ver 1.01.

In the update it includes noted staff in the gui option.

Also on the next update ill be improving the script mechanics, and ill try to improve the script. For now if you restart the script 1 put of 3 times it youll get the fastest version: One that doesn't get stuck that often

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 8:31 AM, billyc1996 said:

when it asks what I want to alch, it gives a drop down menu but with nothing on the menu. I have my alchs in my inventory.

• 2 weeks later...
    • 4 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...

Archived