Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Alchemy Teleporter 369

Miami 369

• 3 weeks later...
    • 4 weeks later...

Not sure if intented but the bot is extremely slow, it waits untill the alch animation is finished before teleporting.

You can teleport immediately after pressing alch, you only have to wait for the teleport animation. atm it's a waste of runes because you get more exp/h just alching.

On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 9:48 AM, Jarvos said:

Not sure if intented but the bot is extremely slow, it waits untill the alch animation is finished before teleporting.

You can teleport immediately after pressing alch, you only have to wait for the teleport animation. atm it's a waste of runes because you get more exp/h just alching.

On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 11:39 AM, pkergod said:

it wont tele alch for me for some reason.. only continuously teleports..

it must be an update, because I made the script so it would teleport after it alch because u can get max exp. Ill llook into it

• 2 weeks later...

is quite slow now, doesnt tele until the alch animation is done. I actually got 94 mage on 3 accounts with this script before so this is unexpected. Cheers on the script though i appreciate it

Archived