Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] 2 Years on Dreambot Giveaway!

Nex

I owned your barb fisher which was really well good.

I deserve to win because i helped u with GDK and we are friends on discord :)

Seems like just yesterday I was messaging the staff chatroom going "Ay guys this Nex kid seems shady let's keep an eye on him" 😂

Glad you aren't shady 😁

Hi Nex,

It was a cold rainy day in my country, however Gielinor was sunny as always. I decided to join my friends online in this great online world.

That day, we thought it was wise to start slaying Chaos Druids, amazing money, but sadly in the Wilderness. Pk-ers were on the lookout, scouting for fresh nooby meat to be PK-ed.

And you migh have guessed it, Instant KO on my lovely lvl 70 character, died without any pain, suffering or any noticed. He just woke up in Lumbridge. That day is lost all my cash, valuable items and gained fear for the Wilderness. 

Another best money maker would be, killing the giant mole. Sadly a tough boss for 70 Combat, but we tried never the less. Great failure once again, and even killing Green Dragons was more profitable.

"Shit Runescape", I thought. "There could be an easier and quicker way to make money. I want that cool looking Dragon Chainmail!"

In comes DreamBot with its resources, scripts and great community, something I cherish since the day I died like a Newbie in lvl 4 Wilderness in the Edgevile Dungeon. 

Now I'm botting for a while and probably going to buy your Giant Mole script as it seems scripted quiet well. 

Currently using your "Nex walker" as it gets my minions from A to B without a hassle. (Btw Falador East & west are switched, no biggy)  :D

Cheers Nex for organizing your 2 year anniversary here on DreamBot, I hope you will stay here for a while.

Best regards, Fam(ske2) 

Archived