Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • custom loginsolver

FearMe

is this possible without having to rewrite it myself? cant seem to find any of the random solver/managers instances

havent scripted dreambot or any other bot in more than 3 years

16 minutes ago, Nex said:

ok thats nice and all but i can't find the RandomSolver instance, so I'm not able to execute the on-static methods

edit:ok i got as far AbstractScript#getRandomManager() but that still gives me nothing to work with

3 hours ago, FearMe said:

ok thats nice and all but i can't find the RandomSolver instance, so I'm not able to execute the on-static methods

edit:ok i got as far AbstractScript#getRandomManager() but that still gives me nothing to work with

Create a new LoginSolver and register it with the RandomManager #register method. It states that:

Registers a random solver with priority higher than default. If two or more random solvers are registered, the one registered last will have priority

public class YourLoginSolver extends RandomSolver

public YourLoginSolver(AbstractScript script){
        super("FearLogin",script);
    }

fill in needed methods.

then in your onStart():

YourLoginSolver yourLoginSolver = new YourLoginSolver(this);
    getRandomManager().disableSolver(RandomEvent.LOGIN);
    getRandomManager().registerSolver(yourLoginSolver);
    getRandomManager().enableSolver("FearLogin");

Edit:
    For helpful methods to handle logging in, see script.getLoginUtility() and cycle through the methods you see. Docs on the class are not yet released, I don't think.

Archived