Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dblauncher.jar Not Opening

Xinaal

I am using a Windows 10x64 system. When I attempt to open the file, my cursor flashes the loading circle and a "Java(TM) Platform SE binary" background process begins running. Nothing further occurs or appears on my screen. The launcher file is located in my Downloads folder.

- Downloaded and updated JRE and JDK + rebooted

- Dblauncher.jar is set to always open using "Java(TM) Platform SE binary"

- Ran Jarfix + rebooted

- Deleted Dreambot folder(s)

I am still unable to open the launcher, any advice? (I have seen some people suggest opening the file via CMD. If you are going to recommend this to me, please state the exact command I would need to use in order to do so.)

Thank you

Uninstalling all Java installations and Installing Java SE Development Kit 8 from: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jdk8-downloads-2133151.html worked.

During the installation I selected to install JRE as well. After the installation I was able to open the same file I had in my Downloads directory without issue. (A reboot was not required)

Thank you

• 1 month later...

Archived