Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How to use the code from an older script?

JasonVaughan

Hi all, currently I am trying to get an older dice bot working for me again. Specifically it is the SPDicer script. It disappeared from the script list a while ago but recently I discovered the code on github, located here: https://github.com/LA/SPDicer . I was curious what steps I would have to take to use this code  and get the bot up and running for me again. I would appreciate any help that someone may be able to provide in doing this. Thanks you.

you will need to install an ide eclips.intelji..to compile ur code there is tutorials on youtube explaining exactly what ya need to do hope i helped abit

you would have to update it with new code due to it being OSS now, everyone has that code - everyone using it looks the same etc

• 2 years later...
    • yeeter locked this topic

Archived