Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • GOTTA LOVE THEM PRIVATE BOTS

HTM

This combat bot is over 2years old, does all the basic shit, cost me $100 and has maxed out about 6 accnts in combat without a single ban. longest run time before an update was 78 hours when i left it logged in on a school computer over the weekend and forgot. my only problem is finding good places to train. anyone want to share their locations with me for better xp?

rsbot.png

UPDATED:

NOICE!

1mil.png.dca182e0d69153a40c9db9c9a48f18a7.png

On 7/21/2018 at 11:23 AM, hoke2012 said:

This combat bot is over 2years old, does all the basic shit, cost me $100 and has maxed out about 6 accnts in combat without a single ban. longest run time before an update was 78 hours when i left it logged in on a school computer over the weekend and forgot. my only problem is finding good places to train. anyone want to share their locations with me for better xp?

rsbot.png

does it have any anti ban?

On 7/26/2018 at 3:59 PM, UncleHard said:

does it have any anti ban?

yeah. rotates camera, checks stats, uses specials, hovers over players and world hops. about it

On 7/21/2018 at 1:00 PM, ArmyofDragons said:

Is it just killing one type of NPC over and over again?

i can type in as many npc's for it to attack as i want and it will pretty much do all of runescape. usually selects the target closest to start point but it does not have a start radius either it usually goes to the closest one to it after banking. another downside is that it will not use ladders for like caves nor open doors so i have to be certain where to use it. unfortunately the script writer locked the file and i can not add on to it.

On 7/21/2018 at 9:26 PM, saadiqbal525 said:

Which npc did you use it on to max?

I usually use Yaks because it will not work on rock crabs. although i have maxed on cows, minotaurs, hobgoblins, and flesh crawlers.

On 7/25/2018 at 2:03 AM, hehegurl said:

Nightmare Zone is great

Agreed but to do NMZ you need some requirements and basic stats

• 3 weeks later...

Archived