Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • VPS or VPN+Proxy?

PizzaPie260

Hey guys, I currently am running a VPN though before I start testing out botting and experimenting, which would be better. Using a VPN+Proxy or a VPS? Or is it like should I use a Proxy for the short-term, then go for a VPS in the Long run.

Hi PizzaPie, Welcome,

I think it is more a matter of resource usage, VPS is a seperate server, so you keep your pc clean/unoccupied. With either (your pc or VPS) you should use proxies or VPN's if you wish to keep your other non-botting accounts out of the jaws of Jagex.

Likewise a VPS cost more then a VPN or Proxy due to the available Compute power, so costs should play a role in your decisions as well.

Hope this answer helps. (Btw, im no subject matter expert, these were just my thoughts)

Archived