Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RuneLover's Gold Farm Progress Thread

RuneLover

• 2 months later...

I am now back playing OSRS after the launch of mobile and have since updated the formatting and structure of this thread. ALL the information is now in post 2 and is organised. 

Before the information was unformatted and structured poorly. Now everything has been consolidated, edited and neatly formatted in post 2 of this thread.

This was interesting. Very great post, but I am surprised that you did not use any proxies. I know some other successful goldfarmers that swear down by proxies. I don't goldfarm anymore (casual botting) but I have a couple of questions out of curiosity, much appreciated if you decide to answer.

1. do you think private scripts are more safer than premium scripts (I understand premium scripts are updated constantly, rather private scripts are sell and done.)

2. did your mule automatically buy the resources etc

3. did any of your mules get banned?

4. how long on average did you spend each day on your farm before automating (auto mule etc) vs after automating?

5 hours ago, xerus said:

This was interesting. Very great post, but I am surprised that you did not use any proxies. I know some other successful goldfarmers that swear down by proxies. I don't goldfarm anymore (casual botting) but I have a couple of questions out of curiosity, much appreciated if you decide to answer.

1. do you think private scripts are more safer than premium scripts (I understand premium scripts are updated constantly, rather private scripts are sell and done.)

2. did your mule automatically buy the resources etc

3. did any of your mules get banned?

4. how long on average did you spend each day on your farm before automating (auto mule etc) vs after automating?

Something I have seen everywhere is that if you aren't using proxies or VPNs your ban rate will be huge! Lol these are just unnecessary upsells targeting first time goldfarmers. Jagex doesn't have the resources or infrastructure to monitor how many connections are coming from one IP address. At my scale (<100 accounts) VPN's and proxies are unnecessary. I will admit that the more accounts you bot then proxies and VPNs will probably be beneficial. 

1. Yes and no. Safety is 40% your money making method, 40% how you prepare the account, and 20% the script

2. No that was the only thing I didn't automate

3. No mules ever got banned

4. Before automation muling took approx 3hrs a day (1.5 in the morning, 1.5 in evening). After automation - 30 minutes per day, it was literally set, forget and watch the mils roll in.

Also one thing I never saw mentioned but did you have all the bots running on the same world or would you have them spread out? Would be pretty suspicious to have 100 characters on the same world all making cannonballs 

On 11/16/2018 at 8:50 PM, jsan97 said:

Do you think these methodologies would still be applicable? I know Jagex has added to their bot detection in the last few months

I think they're still applicable. Jagex's small team means your always going to have an advantage because they are backlogged with manual detection.

On 11/17/2018 at 12:13 AM, jsan97 said:

Also one thing I never saw mentioned but did you have all the bots running on the same world or would you have them spread out? Would be pretty suspicious to have 100 characters on the same world all making cannonballs 

Every account was on a random world selected by the client. Sometimes the bots would stack worlds and it would look suspicious that four level 12 accounts all with 99 smithing capes were all smithing cballs on the same world. In this situation I would pause the bot and change world. In the end world stacking was a problem that took up a little bit of my time each day.

On 11/22/2018 at 5:00 AM, RuneLover said:

I think they're still applicable. Jagex's small team means your always going to have an advantage because they are backlogged with manual detection.

Every account was on a random world selected by the client. Sometimes the bots would stack worlds and it would look suspicious that four level 12 accounts all with 99 smithing capes were all smithing cballs on the same world. In this situation I would pause the bot and change world. In the end world stacking was a problem that took up a little bit of my time each day.

It was a very interesting read.

Are you currently still running a botfarm?

Do you have any tips to reduce banrate?

hi sir, nice history thats really inspired me. i have two  question.

1. When u say old gaming computer, what is the setup and hardware do u use?

2. which OS u use or recommend?

On 11/24/2018 at 12:34 AM, superfarm777 said:

It was a very interesting read.

Are you currently still running a botfarm?

Do you have any tips to reduce banrate?

No I don't have time anymore because now I work an 8-5 office job.

Try to reduce or limit the factors that can get you banned. For example, a factor is tutorial island. Are you botting tutorial island and the accounts are getting banned in 72 hours? Reduce or remove that factor by completing tutorial island by hand. It doesn't take that long and if it extends the life of your account past 72 hours than that's SUCCESS! This is all I did for the first month before I found success.

On 11/26/2018 at 8:21 AM, saulevg said:

hi sir, nice history thats really inspired me. i have two  question.

1. When u say old gaming computer, what is the setup and hardware do u use?

2. which OS u use or recommend?

• Overclocked 3rd and 4th generation intel i5's (3370k, 4970k)
    • Hyper 212 EVO CPU Cooler
    • 8GB Corsair Vengence RAM
    • 120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD
    • No graphics card
    • Using openVNC to remote connect 

I used and recommend Windows 7.

Archived