Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RuneLover's Gold Farm Progress Thread

RuneLover

• 2 weeks later...
    On 7/19/2018 at 6:11 PM, lily said:

That's the lily™ advantage 😂

Glad everything worked out for you!

looking to get into scripting can u pm me some good resources please,it would be appreciated

thanks so much for your farm post il be looking further into it myself, can i ask how the vps's got u banned. did u not use a number of proxys within the vps so they didnt know,

also tried to pm you but it says you cant take messages

On 8/10/2018 at 3:55 PM, botterman123 said:

Did this guy really use no proxies on any account?

This information has been consolidated in post 2 in this thread.

No proxies. All 60ish accounts were botted from my home IP address everyday for 12 hours a day with breaks for 9 months. I would reset my router (generates a new IP address) every 3-4 days for good measure. All the accounts were registered from my home IP address as well. So if Jagex HAD the technology to see how many accounts are connected from ONE IP address they would've seen 60+ accounts logged in from 124.128.161.31 (example - my home IP address). They never noticed my 8+ mule accounts buying 50K steel bars every day. They never noticed my Grand Mule, King Mule, and RWT account trading 500M+ each week. 

Most accounts reached 90+ smithing before being banned. I was re-bonding accounts 3-4 times before they got banned. They were normally banned in waves so 1 account would get flagged because of reports/suspicious behaviour (bot broke and clicked the bank for hours) resulting in all 20ish accounts botting on the same PC being banned. Sometimes a handful (4-6) accounts escaped the ban wave so Jagex manual bot detection didn't see any suspicious behaviour. The bans were so infrequent that I had 50+ accounts on standby waiting to be bonded and put into the operation.

Proxies, VPNs and all that stuff only matters if your SUICIDE botting. Lily's script was so humanlike that I was able to get the first 7 accounts I created all to 99 smithing. When I noticed this I decided when I was creating the accounts to make them as humanlike as possible. 

The $5-6k I made in BTC ballooned to around $35K and I sold out and ended the operation. 

10 hours ago, adawaska said:

How did you sell gold without get ban? I mean what can i do to manage all the gp without being suspicious.

You have nothing to worry about. Just create a new account and use it only for trading your mules and RWTing gold. In my farm, at the end of each day all the cannonballs were traded to my king mule and grand mule (I evened out the load to 30 accounts each to make it quicker). I traded all the cannonballs to my grand mule and they were sold overnight for ~100M (approx. 60M profit). At the end of each week my grand mule had over 400M on it which I traded to my RWT account (you can see this acc in the screenshots) which I then sold to Bogla.

My RWT account is still unbanned after selling over 4B gold through PlayerAuctions and directly to Bogla. So unless you are Bogla and are trading billions each day than you have nothing to worry about. 

This was a very interesting read for me, thank you. I've been wanting to set up a gold farm recently mostly because of the free twitch prime membership. This has given me a lot of insight in to what it will take accomplish a successful farm. So once again, thank you. :)

Archived