Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RuneLover's Gold Farm Progress Thread

RuneLover

Well I just got my first bans today. 4 of my 5 bots were banned when I woke up. My first bot was one of the ones banned who's first bond was about to expire, on the other hand my most recent bot also was banned. Only started a day or two ago. For some reason my 3rd created bot was the only one who survived. There are only two differences I noticed between what I did and your post did. Would love to get some feed back if you think they contributed. 

Breaks: I had the bots running 24/5 (taking a break Monday morning through Tuesday night) but then running all day every day with 30 minutes up-time and 30 minute breaks (with randomized 10 minute deviations). I think this could have played a role as there was never any downtime longer than 40 minutes or so except for Monday/Tuesday.

IP: I never reset my router during the last 11 days so all the accounts were using the same IP for that entire period. I feel like this isn't as likely to be the issue since if it was IP related I'd think all of the bots would be banned. Also it wouldn't make sense that a brand new account would be banned but not one that is nearly a week old.

On 11/30/2018 at 1:29 AM, jsan97 said:

Well I just got my first bans today. 4 of my 5 bots were banned when I woke up. My first bot was one of the ones banned who's first bond was about to expire, on the other hand my most recent bot also was banned. Only started a day or two ago. For some reason my 3rd created bot was the only one who survived. There are only two differences I noticed between what I did and your post did. Would love to get some feed back if you think they contributed. 

Breaks: I had the bots running 24/5 (taking a break Monday morning through Tuesday night) but then running all day every day with 30 minutes up-time and 30 minute breaks (with randomized 10 minute deviations). I think this could have played a role as there was never any downtime longer than 40 minutes or so except for Monday/Tuesday.

IP: I never reset my router during the last 11 days so all the accounts were using the same IP for that entire period. I feel like this isn't as likely to be the issue since if it was IP related I'd think all of the bots would be banned. Also it wouldn't make sense that a brand new account would be banned but not one that is nearly a week old.

Good effort it's always great to see some results even if they are mixed. A human probably wouldn't play 24/5 with that type of break configuration. Stick to 12/7 with longer times in-between breaks. This is more human like and will result in less player reports.

Replace the 24/5 with 12/7 and increase the time between breaks. See how far your bots get this time.

Don't worry about the IP address yet, it won't have an impact with 5 accounts.

• 6 months later...
    • 8 months later...

Hey I loved your post, read the whole thing and wanted to ask some stuff.

1. You said that when you used vps's you were getting a lot of bans after several days, why do you think that is? That was my original plan was to get some vps's going.

2. On week 11 of your original progress post you said that the reason you were getting banned had to do with the domain name of the emails you were using on the accounts, but didn't really elaborate. What was that all about?

3. Somewhere in the edited form of the post you talk about PVA Yahoo accounts and buying those in bulk. Is this related to my question 2? What is the significance of these?

I've been reading everything I can for days with aspirations to run my own farm. This post intrigued me cause you're the only person that isn't all about sock5 proxies and vpn's and vps's

• 3 months later...

Hey i know is kind of a grey to No area, but honestly what about when we want to Buy Runescape 3 Gold, i know sites like this are maybe not the most popular. But they work for me and my friends, and honestly, i work a full time job; i don’t have the time anymore. What’s your opinion on that?

Archived