Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Banned for 1 day

rcruz

So recently i just tried to cut on the bot and log into my account and it said " account disabled." Not too sure what to do from this point in means of should i keep botting or should i stop? My account is only banned for 1 day, which isn't a big deal but still i only did a couple things(* meaning not botting for 12 hours and changing skills constantly maybe every 4 hours. Although i usually do mage everyday*)and i tried to move around as frequent as possible. Should i play legit for a little while then continue or just stop in general with this account? Thoughts  and ideas will be very helpful..

thank you

- murder squad

RuneScape - MMORPG - The No.1 Free Online Multiplayer Game - Mozilla Firefox 7_18_2018 6_28_20 AM (2).png

A. murder is bad

B. account disabled is just like an disabled person useless since flagex will only obs. flag your account more

c. flagex will catch eventually you have to calculate the risk assuming you are interested 

d. bot on it if you want to lose it play legit if you want to keep it

e. murder is bad

@ikiddoi Lmao made me laugh. Well i guess i'm going legit, it's my 1 def pure so i might as well keep it going. Sadly i wanted the bot to get me to 99 mage but 90 is enough.

Thank you

• 1 month later...

Archived