Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Proxy Notice - All Buyers

Banker

Hi,

Just a quick notice to everyone who's purchased a proxy from me that's still active.

I've been developing a new system where it will automatically handle expiry of your service so I don't have to do it myself every day.

Today I will be running the first tests of this on live-data, this means that expired proxies will be handled and you will lose access if you haven't already. However, as always I'm not expecting this to be perfect on the first run.

It is estimated that approximately 29 proxies have expired and will have action on them over the next few hours.

If you have lost access to any proxies that are still active or are suffering any adverse effects, please contact me as soon as possible to have this resolved.

This new system is aimed to reduce my labour input and provide a more reliable service to everyone buying proxies and allowing me to expand much easier

My Contacts:

(Discord is preferred as I don't check Skype/Forums often)

Discord: Banker#6451

Archived