Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Most amount of time to "safely" bot?

fidgetwhistle

2 hours ago, distraction said:

One thing I noticed that helped more than anything else with reducing ban rate was to never bot the same thing for more than 2-3 hours at a time, and to always switch it up between at least 2 different high quality scripts. So basically bot for 2-3 hours using one script, then take a short break before botting for 2-3 hours using a different script for a different skill. I've botted upwards of 12 hours a day using this method without any bans, but I also was using good scripts.

That is good advice but if it's an AFK activity like NMZ or Sand / Ammonite / Rock crabs for example, you can bot it for days on end. I've been doing that with a private Sand Crab script I wrote for the past week and a half and no bans.

• 3 weeks later...

Runtime matters, but anecdotally speaking, I think what you're botting matters much more. Something that is heavily botted and very visible will get you reported and subsequently banned much quicker than a more low key script. With that in mind, I personally only bot 2-3 hours a day, and sometimes take breaks in between just for good measure.  Overly cautious maybe, but I'd prefer to avoid bans

Archived