Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dream bot or intjellij wont launch

burgercake69

I had problems with either one not launching, after reinstalling java, i could reinstall dreambot, however intjelli required a JDK so after downloading a JDK to the java folder intjelli works fine. however dreambot will no longer launch at all.

not having the JDK stops intejelli launching, having the JDK stops dreambot launching.

What do i do to have both working?

Legit came back to start scripting, DBL won't launch for me either. Windows 7?

Edit: Running from command line works.image.thumb.png.fc9f354e87e4f41fe46ad7aa36e381ea.png

edit2: Rip my script's not showing up

If you cannot run the executable DreamBot .jar, then your classpath is wrong, and you either have one or more wrong versions of Java on your computer. Make sure you have Java JRE/JDK 1.8 installed on your PC (which is what DreamBot uses).

Archived