Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [OSRS] HCIM Skiller

Enemy

So when hardcore ironman first came out I rushed 99 firemaking and was the first player to get the phoenix pet, and was 23rd to 99 firemaking. However after reaching 99 I really regretted getting combat, then after a while university became more of a priority and that account was just left to sit. However I am back and plan to make another hardcore ironman but leaving it as a skiller, then if I get bored of skilling I can just refer back to my old hcim rather than ruining my skiller. I will be botting and playing legit on the account at the same time, and I will also not be botting for huge amounts of hours per day in an attempt to keep jagex off my radar.

Short term goals:

Top 100 firemaking rank for HCIM

10M GP

Update 1 week 3: Not a lot of progress. Got a 2 day ban, but also made it to 99 fm. Only going to be botting firemaking on weekends and training manually mid week. 

Archived