Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dreambot Credits

I'm asking here because the staff does not read PM's.

1. My current DB credits have vanished this is not the first time this has happened... 

2. I want the amount that is owed to be paid in DB credits.

I have PMed the staff this days ago but they have yet to read the PM.

1. You started a conversation with lily at 8:06 PM and she replied at 9:15 pm, don't say "staff does not read PM's" when that's clearly false.

2. You didn't PM the Administrator that has been the one to do credit payouts for a while, including writing the auto payout for the discord bot.

3. I was driving across the country. Even if I had read it, I couldn't have paid you because wouldn't have access.

I didn't look at the disappeared credits, though. Forgot about that.

Edit: Your credit didn't disappear, it tried to pay your renewing VIP and you didn't have enough, so it put w/e you had remaining towards it on Friday, and then canceled your unpaid VIP yesterday. You should find it under your manage purchases page.

Archived