Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Need script testers

qwAQ

Basically, I have made a dicing bot that will soon be uploaded to SDN (VIP Only). Since this involves money, I want and kinda (forced) to ensure that the script does not have any critical bugs. Therefore, I am looking for people who would like to help out and test the script. I will be running the bot and you will be betting and trying to scam/break it.

If interested, add me on discord DXDIut9.png

8 hours ago, qwAQ said:

Hmm, how so?

we had them before, and due to people adding rigs and the general cocept being frowned upon, dreambot banned the script on the SDN (im pretty sure) 

6 hours ago, Nex said:

we had them before, and due to people adding rigs and the general cocept being frowned upon, dreambot banned the script on the SDN (im pretty sure) 

Yeah spoke to Banana and received pretty much the same response. Anyhow, the script is already made so nothing to do about it 😛

• 1 year later...

Archived