Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Computer suggestions

Rebecca631

Im selling some computers and looking to upgrade. I already have a computer I use for school and don't really run many bots on. I don't really like windows 10, but I would probably like windows 7 vista, linux or any Mac computers. If you have any suggestions on good computers for say botting and what not let me know. Show me your set ups you use for your farms as well. Also for runescape botting how come high ram doesn't always seem to increase the performance and how many clients you can run? Does higher ghz affect how many bots you can run?

I have a lot of experience building computers for people - mainly gaming. I can do some research on bot usage on computers and figure out what components are more in demand.  Give me a budget, if you have any peripherals already, planning to pirate windows or not , etc. Feel free to PM me on discord (halt#9074) and we can talk more. 

15 hours ago, halt said:

I have a lot of experience building computers for people - mainly gaming. I can do some research on bot usage on computers and figure out what components are more in demand.  Give me a budget, if you have any peripherals already, planning to pirate windows or not , etc. Feel free to PM me on discord (halt#9074) and we can talk more. 

I'm more looking to buy one already built.

Archived