Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Suggested Scripts

Nuclear Nezz

Would like to see a good herb farming script (druids or fleshies) something easy to gold farm ;)

Vouch, I'd love a druid script that actually functions well.

I miss botting them, such low hassle. :P

I'm working on a druids script atm.

Got the miner finished.

Niscu.

One thing in the future you could add is if you click on a button on the paint, it'll force a bank run, and it'll withdraw all the loot as noted, and then it can trade over all the stuff to your other account.

That's what 5uck had in his, was pretty cool.

Vouch, I'd love a druid script that actually functions well.

I miss botting them, such low hassle. :P

Haha I remember you got the 100 hour proggie on insanes druids script and you got banned after lol. Those were the days where we could actually bot a long while without a scratch. Too bad he scammed though, made good scripts

Haha I remember you got the 100 hour proggie on insanes druids script and you got banned after lol. Those were the days where we could actually bot a long while without a scratch. Too bad he scammed though, made good scripts

Yeah, that was probably one of my favorite scripts, it was so nice :(

Archived