Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Suggested Scripts

Nuclear Nezz

What scripts would you like to see upon the client going public?

Keep in mind:

• Scripts will be free for the first month of opening, and then scripts made by developers will be VIP+
    • Preferably nothing strictly AIO - I have a fisher that is lower leveled AIO - will say more lower
    • No money making scripts

As far as AIO goes:

I don't want to step on toes of would be scripters. I'll make AIO scripts as long as that doesn't result in making a script for a money making method. I'd prefer to stay on more "stat boosting" scripts, I suppose.

Example:
    The Fishing script does shrimps, trouts/salmon and lobsters. It has the capability to get you to the level where a paid script is useful. It also has a relatively decent money maker (lobsters are like 80k/hr) in it.

My thiever does men, tea stalls, silk stalls, and master farmers (though it doesn't keep track of gp/hr, and it doesn't drop cheap seeds, thus making it not much of a money maker)

So you get the point. I'll make a script but if it's a script based around making gp, or a script that *should* be premium, it will be limited.

Now I'd like to see your suggestions! :)

Archived