Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Manly Wildy Looter

SUPEREOR

Manly Wildy Looter is a broken mess. 

I have started to make a list of all the problems I encountered. My friend and I were laughing at how comical it was to watch this script.

• when attacked by skeleton, it will kill itself by running to wild ditch, then back to skeleton over and over
    • when being targeted by a player it will kill itself by running back into the wild because it immediately resumes whatever action once when someone unagros
    • when you die, sometimes it gets stuck in lumbridge.  Another time it ran to the cow fields and just sat there. 
    • when walking from lumbridge, it decides every time the best course to take is to walk through a house and open both of its doors. 
    • it will randomly idle and just chill in the wilderness
    • item values are wrong or having errors. It will not pick up arrows most of the time.  That is, until it randomly decides they're ok and then will pick them up for the rest of the run. 
      • It will also skip food most times, so arguably the two biggest items it needs to loot it has trouble with.  the only items it doesn't have trouble with is capes. This feels like "cape collector the script"
    • when using the loot closest option, sometimes it will get stuck in a pickle and run back and fourth between two items.  
    • there is more, I may edit later and add some more. 

I have been a part of the botting community for a long time, not that my account implies it. As a community we shouldn't let people waste money on such a buggy mess.  I feel like my money was stolen from me with this script. I understand that many scripts by nature have a high ban rate ect, but this script banned an account after running it for one hour.   I know that all scripts can not all be master programmed and bug free, but the fact that I was charged actual money for this is comical.  I do not believe this script should be up and advertised as a working script worth real dollars. That being said, on one occasion on the main account I was testing it on, it did decide to loot much better. It did reach the GP per hour ONE time, after babying it and restarting the script for an hour.  Then it ran for one hour well, aside from the ways it would kill itself, but it did fix its own  looting problem during that test.  It's not entirely broken, just a very very buggy mess. One perm ban in less than 24 hours when overall run time was under 3 hours.  

If you feel like these bugs have a severe negative impact, you can request a refund here
    Depending on the staff's conclusion, there's always a chance that the script may be hidden/removed from the store.

Anyhow, I'm sorry that you've had such a bad experience.

Archived