Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Gambling Clan Warning.

Banker

If any of you use Discord-gambling clans/servers, I've noticed someone advertising one called "VentureDice" and just wanted to warn you to not use them. I've seen advertisements on Sythe mainly.

The owner contacted me over a large period of time last year requesting rigged scripts and rig adding to bots (can't remember if I added or not :S ) but here's some screenshots

2CC4Yvp1RfWw592aDUarqQ.png

AcnbKYiVT72eRjxuhSUStA.png

PpqPUhAfTOKiIfeOi8O8Qg.png

Soo yeah

1 hour ago, Rebecca631 said:

Can you elaborate what he is doing? Rigging dicing or something?

He's using a rig in his bot for all the games offered.

So for example if you were betting 100k he wouldn't activate the rig so you're winning and losing randomly. However if you then wanted to bet 100M he would activate the rig so you would lose and he makes 100M, basically scamming in a way.

2 minutes ago, Banker said:

He's using a rig in his bot for all the games offered.

So for example if you were betting 100k he wouldn't activate the rig so you're winning and losing randomly. However if you then wanted to bet 100M he would activate the rig so you would lose and he makes 100M, basically scamming in a way.

I see. Little bit shady I guess

This was also advertised here. I entered their discord and it was full of spam and immature kids. Their bots were breaking every second and they didn't even have a development channel, instead they spammed the general chat. Most pathetic shit I've seen lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Quick update to this, the user is now banned on Sythe for Attempted Scamming - not sure if they have an account here.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived