Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • You guys are on YouTube.

RoomScape

10 minutes ago, Zann said:

No, Dreambot is simply a client.

That's where you're wrong. DreamBot is not simply a client, DreamBot is also a community🧐!

That interview had a completely different effect from what I wanted it to have.

I wanted to do some PR for Dreambot, not create an army of people who are now trying to persuade their dream for 3-4 figures of passive income / month

8 hours ago, Articron said:

I wanted to do some PR for Dreambot, not create an army of people who are now trying to persuade their dream for 3-4 figures of passive income / month

You should just request to have it removed.

2 hours ago, Volta said:

You should just request to have it removed.

He won't remove it since it'll be affecting his money and his channel. Also, he already agreed to be on it so he can't just go change his mind after the fact. Isn't that easy.

11 hours ago, Articron said:

You should help me learn to script. :(

53 minutes ago, RoomScape said:

He won't remove it since it'll be affecting his money and his channel. Also, he already agreed to be on it so he can't just go change his mind after the fact. Isn't that easy.

How do you know he won't remove it if politely asked to? Maybe Arti feels uncomfortable because of misrepresentation, and there's a thing called empathy that some humans have. Young man, communication is key.

4 minutes ago, Volta said:

How do you know he won't remove it if politely asked to? Maybe Arti feels uncomfortable because of misrepresentation, and there's a thing called empathy that some humans have. Young man, communication is key.

The "damage" has already been done

On 7/4/2018 at 3:52 PM, Articron said:

still waiting for my 4 figures :pepe:...

Archived