Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [OSRS] My Boring Journey to Max

ShiftyShafts

Hey y'all, i've recently been tempted back to OSRS by a friend of mine after a 12 year hiatus and decided to document my progress here. My first account got banned before it was even 24 hours old (I got greedy with that dang chicken killer!) so I've decided to do this new account legit with the exception of Ballers GE Flipper once I've hit certain goals.

Keep me company by joining ShiftyShacks clan chat!

Day 1 Goal - 100 Total Level

For my first goal I will be focusing on fishing & cooking, probably the easiest stats to level as there isn't any hard work involved right out the gate. Will update this with a cool little pic once I hit 100 Total Level!
    v7dOKCO.png

So I quickly realized that a goal of 100 total level was incredibly easy to do within a few hours so I kept working on it throughout the day, below is the progress from the end of Day 1, bearing in mind I have bought membership and sold 1 bond to get my flipping & prayer started.

iKRmFSX.png

Day 2 Goal - 500 Total Level

So far I'm really enjoying being back to the game, I will probably shoot for 30/30/30 of attack, strength & defense before I level anything else up. Will update with a pic once I reach the goal!

I didn't realize how fun questing was going to be when I started Day 2, so I got a little side-tracked and missed my Total Level goal....On the positive side I completed every Free Quest in 1 day! So hyped! Here's a couple of pics..

tGyDvQG.png

gqZeCID.png

I'm soooo happy to be finally getting somewhere with this!

Day 3 Goal - 500 Total Level & 100 Quest Points

This is going to be a stretch, but after yesterdays success I think 100 Quest Points will be easy to accomplish! Might shoot for 50/50/50 att,str,def while I'm at it. Hope y'all are enjoying so far!

Update: So I quickly realized that 100 quest points was going to be impossible due to the various stat requirements of the majority of the Members quests.. :( I did manage to do a few though and will keep the quests updated at the bottom of the page from now on! On a lighter note I got a lot done on the skills side of things (including 50 Magic wooo!)

lBgTo9W.png

Day 4 Goal - 650 Total Level

I'm not going to lie to y'all, I think this goal is far too easy. However I'm going to be focusing on getting 50 in most skills today (Missing out Construction, Hunter, Farming & Herblore) as they will take some prep time and right now I want to focus on getting combat up. If I manage to complete this early I'll shoot for 60 attack while I'm at it. Hope y'all are enjoying my struggles! Its been a blast so far!

Update! (Sorry its late I think the forums have been having some issues): 
    UT0Nd5T.png

So I didn't manage to get many skills to 50 but I'm still making good progress on the overall Total Level!

Day 5 Goal - 800 Total Level!
    So I will be shooting for 50 Woodcutting and Firemaking today, maybe Fletching if I have time. Another skill I want to work on today is Ranged, I'll be aiming for 30-40 Ranged once the other skills are done!
    9QsakON.png

Managed to hit all targets for the day's goal!! Hyped to start the real grind soon. Will update with the new days goal once I wake up. Roll on the weekend grind!

Day 6 Goal - 900 Total Level
    Today's goal will be a little tricky as I'm going to focus solely on getting my Melee & Ranged up, I want at least 55 in Melee and 50 Ranged so we'll see how this goes, Quest have been updated, closing in on 100 Quest Points! Check back later for a pic!
    O5X9HwR.png

Didn't make the goal of 900, or the goal of 55/55/55 combat stats. Grinding out those defense levels burned me out, I killed over 3k Hill Giants. Sad but I'll just have to work harder today!

Day 7 Goal - 900 Total Level
    Same Goal as yesterday, but today will be spent getting attack to 60, thats over 1k Hill Giants! 😧 Should take me 3-4 hours so if I have time I'll even out Fishing & Herblore to 50.
    5nVYjaE.png
    Phew that was a hard grind! Missed out on the 900 total level but I'm over the moon at the progress of my combat stats! 16 levels in total boosting me up to 71 Combat Level! So so happy!

Day 8 Goal - 100 Quest Points
    Today's goal will be 100 Quest Points, thats only 18! I'm excited to get this done as the rewards will probably boost me to 900 Total Level while I'm at it! As always check below for the Quest list! Will update with a pic when its complete!
    jxQXTpk.png
    Boom! Got 902 Total Level once I hit 100 Quest Points! (Shades of Mor'ton is unbelievably frustrating!!) Will update with a new goal when I wake up, time for some well earned rest!

Day 9 Goal - 50 Mining, Smithing & Herblore
    I don't have as much time today as I'll be watching the WC2018 Semi-Final later on so today will be a chill day. If I get the goal complete fast then I'll try grinding thieving. Maybe I'll hit 1k Total Level, fingers crossed! As always pic will follow once its complete :D
    e4ZbtCI.png
    So I didn't manage to get to 50 Mining & Smithing, it just takes too long and I ran out of time! Relatively happy with the skills that I did increase though.

Day 10 Goal - 50 Smithing & Fishing
    Time constraints will hit again today as the other Semi-Final is on. I'll do my best to hit these two skills and if there's time I'll try and get Mining up as far as I can. Also I've just created an Ultimate Iron Man so that should be great fun to work on while I afk fishing/smithing! Pic at the end of the day :D
    WDS1RWk.png

Day 11 Goal - 50 Thieving
    Decided to go for a short goal today due to OSRS being down most of the day. Time constraints are a pain but I should be able to get this done and gain access to the rogue's den game. Update to follow :D
    MdjlqWf.png
    I don't like making excuses but I feel this one is worthy. I decided to quest to get to 50 thieving and ended up on Icthlarin's Little Helper.....yeah I nearly quit trying to complete that! So thats one quest that will never get complete but I shall come back to thieving soon!

Day 12 Goal - 50 Runecrafting
    I may do the ZMI method of training today, but that would require quite a bit of work so for now I'll stick with the normal route. If that gets done I'll work on some Farming.
    6eS8Q78.png
    So I kinda got side-tracked and did a few quests then started grinding Range...I'll come back to Runecrafting, its just slow :D

Day 13 Goal - 60 Ranged
    Today I'll just be grinding Ranged through Catacombs of Kourend and maybe a few Pest Control runs, looking at getting Void soon.
    qafkD1X.png
    Good to finally complete a goal for once no matter how easy it was :P

Day 14 Goal - 50 Thieving & 60 Magic
    Today I'll be going for 50 Thieving, I'll be high alching at the same time to get my magic up. Should be fun!
    C8yTRQ2.png
    Boom! I love it when I complete a goal, gives me extra motivation to continue to do well!

Day 15 Goal - 1100 Total Level
    Next Total Level Goal is upon us! This should be a good day.
    Dn5GbAE.png
    Boom another day, another goal complete! Getting back into the swing of things now :D

Day 16 Goal - 50 Mining & 60 Defense
    Today's task is simple enough, just going to be a grind! Lets do it!
    ZY5od5b.png
    Boom! Excited to keep this going!

Day 17 Goal - 53 Fishing & Complete Heroes' Quest
    Gone for something a bit different today to keep myself entertained, need 53 Fishing to start Heroes' Quest so that will be the priority before completing it!
    1SRStgw.png
    Woop that took longer than I care to admit!

Day 18 Goal - 50 Agility
    Agility is probably the most important skill to level up at this time in my accounts life due to the numerous quests that require you to have good Agility.
    This should be the best grind to date!
    lYPOfFa.png

Day 19 Goal - 150 Quest Points
    If I get this done, the final stretch towards Recipe for Disaster will be here!
    fO8LsZ8.png
    Boom! Only need 23 more Quest Points and I'll be able to complete RFD!

Day 20 Goal - 175 Quest Points
    This will be a tough one to complete in a day, but I did complete all 42 Q Points worth of quests in a single day (See Day 2)

Quest Progress

Questing will be neglected for the time being so that I can work on getting the stats to the correct level!

Quest Points:

Free Quests:

Completed

Member Quests:

Fishing Contest
    Gertrude's Cat
    The Grand Tree
    Merlin's Crystal
    The Tourist Trap

Animal Magnetism
    Death Plateau
    The Dig Site
    Druidic Ritual
    Priest in Peril
    Waterfall Quest
    Dwarf Cannon
    Lost City
    A Soul's Bane
    Witch's House
    The Fremmenik Trials
    The Lost Tribe
    Tree Gnome Village
    Big Chompy Bird Hunting
    The Golem
    Making History
    Nature Spirit
    Plague City
    Shades of Mor'ton
    Shadow of the Storm
    Sheep Herder
    Tears of Guthix
    Death to the Dorgeshuun
    Bone Voyage
    Biohazard
    The Eyes of Glouphrie
    Hazeel Cult
    Client of Kourend
    Fairytale Part 1 - Growing Pains
    Fight Arena
    The Feud
    Icthlarin's Little Helper
    Jungle Potion
    Temple of Ikov
    Creature of Fenkenstrain
    Throne of Miscellania
    Heroes' Quest!
    Legends Quest!
    Underground Pass
    Troll Stronghold
    Shilo Village
    Murder Mystery
    Holy Grail
    Monkey Madness Part 1
    Monk's Friend
    Family Crest

13 minutes ago, Drunkpimp said:

Damn, looks like you got stats up pretty quick! How much did you make flipping?

Haven't started yet, I'm scared to use the script on this account in case it gets banned. I'll probably just use ge-tracker and do it the hard way once I have gotten to the point where I can do boss runs, affording the perfect gear will require a few days of flipping I'm sure!

9 hours ago, ShiftyShafts said:

Haven't started yet, I'm scared to use the script on this account in case it gets banned. I'll probably just use ge-tracker and do it the hard way once I have gotten to the point where I can do boss runs, affording the perfect gear will require a few days of flipping I'm sure!

Ah, gotcha. You could always flip enough to get a bond for another account, and mule to it and flip on that! I hope I'm not bothering you with too many questions, but how did you get your melee and mage up so quick, as well as prayer? I feel like it took me ages longer haha, I guess I am a noob ;)

Archived