Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Taking Script Request [Free]

ArmyofDragons

I am not a Scripter rank, so I am looking for ideas that this community may want for free. My main account is a zerker pure so some choices may be limited. I will implement a decent anti-ban for these scripts, as I always ensure a script is top quality before publishing it.

I was active in this community a year ago and I was promising an AIO Slayer, AIO Fighter script, and NMZ (which was being worked on) but unfortunately I lost the account I was using to make the scripts. So if you have requests that are requiring some hefty pre-requisites, I will only work on it if I am able to have access to a tester account (lent for a few days to collect information and debug).

Some ideas I already have in mind:

• An AIO 'begging' bot. It will have multiple modes of making money by talking cleverly (I have made ~100K in a few minutes just talking my way into a donation) and other advanced features
    • A free AIO Fighter, much like the one I was working on. If people want this a lot, I will work on this one specifically.
    • A PvP world looting bot.

Let me know what ideas you have and I'll see which ones I may come up with. I will credit the person with the idea/methods in the script description. All will be free and only released when its safe to use.

2 hours ago, dQw4w9WgXcQ said:

please make a script that crafts dodgy necklaces

Is this an actual good method? I am also considering to make a Construction script free that works for all methods from 1-99, since that won't take me long to make.

1 hour ago, ArmyofDragons said:

Is this an actual good method? I am also considering to make a Construction script free that works for all methods from 1-99, since that won't take me long to make.

yes it is very good please make asap

1 minute ago, dQw4w9WgXcQ said:

yes it is very good please make asap

I need an account to test this on, unfortunately don't have the OSRS GP for a members account that I can optimally test this on haha. If anyone has a low level members account with 16 crafting and 7 magic, hmu. I need it for literally like an hour.

Two scripts I personally would like to see:

• 7 Quest Point Script. Start in Lumbridge after completing tutorial island, Will proceed to gain 7 Quest Points in any fashion you seem fit (i suggest Cook's Assistant->Rune Mysteries / Restless Ghost / Witch's Potion, your choice of the 3 -> Romeo & Juliet). 
    • F2P Wildy Looter. Start anywhere(or Edgeville), will bank your inventory, grabs x quantity of z food from bank, and proceeds to enter the wilderness to loot arrows, capes, food, armor, and weapons

• 4 years later...