Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Absent/leave

MrBananaMan

Due to rising medical issues with my SO,  starting July 1st, I'll be fairly absent from the scene.

This does not mean requests will stop, I will be active during the night time (UTC-4:00 time zone, approx 19:00 I'll be on) and able to push requests. If you find you need an emergency update (or update at all) and you can't get ahold of me @Nuclear Nezz will be able to push requests as-well.

Tests will primarily be done by @Articron when I'm not around, I will still try to sit/attend/proctor as many tests as possible.

I currently don't know my schedule 100% but my availability at night will be present no matter what, so please feel free to Discord/Skype me with any requests. 

PLEASE!!! Contact ME  first if you have requests/concerns/updates, this doesn't mean I will 100% be absent *as stated above I will still be doing requests*.

Thank you again,

MBM

Discord: Mr Banana Man#9098

17 hours ago, Articron said:

I wish your SO the best man. Hope she gets well soon.

Take whatever time you need. We got your back in case things turn difficult :)

Assuming genders, that's risky dude! /s

Hoping the best for both of you!

Archived