Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Anti-Ban Techniques

ArmyofDragons

So, I am currently Having some luck with anti ban that I am working on using data i gathered while playing and ruining it through some ML to produce human like actions, and then programming these events in. ( I would build in the model to the script but ceebs) 

An example would be I record myself lets say, tanning hides for an hour while capturing all the input I do, i then throw these inputs into a simple jerry-rigged LSTM model and then generate a bunch of new inputs. After running some analyses over these inputs, I add these inputs into script that can be called at certain times in random order.  A lot of the actual actions are coded hard ( mouse movements) etc. This what i have been doing anyway and it's proving to be useful.   

Archived