Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • AIO Fighter [Open Source] [Community Driven] [Documented]

wesrsmith

On 6/27/2018 at 9:04 PM, ArmyofDragons said:

OOP does not take away from using things in a static context, but is it bad practice (to do the latter) -- sure. But it does not harm anything, and perhaps causes less trouble for people in the long run. As a Java programmer for ~6 years, there is always sometimes too many classes for a project.

Also to OP:

I have my own AIO Fighter I was working on months ago but got bored of it. I might work on it again if I take a break from other projects. I might as well throw it out on GitHub too if anyone wants to take a gander. It has utility such as stopping the script or changing your combat skill after reaching a specific level and so on.

As my objects professor told me: There's no such thing as too many classes.

2 hours ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

As my objects professor told me: There's no such thing as too many classes.

I never said it was necessarily a bad thing, but it can make things more complicated such as finding an issue or bug.

On 7/2/2018 at 1:33 PM, ArmyofDragons said:

I never said it was necessarily a bad thing, but it can make things more complicated such as finding an issue or bug.

If having more classes is making it harder for you to pinpoint an issue or a bug, you're using them wrong.

Just now, Nuclear Nezz said:

If having more classes is making it harder for you to pinpoint an issue or a bug, you're using them wrong.

I didn't mean it literally, lmao. And I am not implying it is hard for me to find a bug, but I don't disagree with you.

Since this unfortunately doesnt seem to be getting any traction, I may pull this and release it on the repository. You can still feel free to ask for the documented code and I will provide it to whomever, but I will be the only contributor so it can be put on the sdn.

On 7/10/2018 at 5:39 PM, wesrsmith said:

Since this unfortunately doesnt seem to be getting any traction, I may pull this and release it on the repository. You can still feel free to ask for the documented code and I will provide it to whomever, but I will be the only contributor so it can be put on the sdn.

I'm extremely dissapointed that nobody decided to put their shoulders under this. Open source is still the most respectable and viable resources for others to learn.

If you're still up for keeping this community-driven, I'll pitch in if you want.

5 hours ago, Articron said:

I'm extremely dissapointed that nobody decided to put their shoulders under this. Open source is still the most respectable and viable resources for others to learn.

If you're still up for keeping this community-driven, I'll pitch in if you want.

I appreciate it. I would love to keep it open source but lets be honest no one uses local scripts. Not when the SDN is so much easier. What should happen is they should allow me to have a well kept version on the SDN so people will actually use it and contributions wont go unnoticed.

On 7/13/2018 at 10:53 AM, wesrsmith said:

I appreciate it. I would love to keep it open source but lets be honest no one uses local scripts. Not when the SDN is so much easier. What should happen is they should allow me to have a well kept version on the SDN so people will actually use it and contributions wont go unnoticed.

I am new to DreamBot and RS scripting in general, but I advocate open source. I went ahead and cloned your repo and plan to use it to learn more about scripting and hopefully be able to make some useful commits if you do leave it open source.

On 7/13/2018 at 4:53 PM, wesrsmith said:

Are you still accepting push requests? I'll chip in somewhere this week.

I'll try to respect your singleton pattern as to not drag you out of the comfort zone

9 hours ago, Articron said:

Are you still accepting push requests? I'll chip in somewhere this week.

I'll try to respect your singleton pattern as to not drag you out of the comfort zone

I mean as of now I am. And feel free to not no respect the singleton pattern. My comfort zone IS NOT SINGLETON, I purely did it that way for an easy exercise in Singleton. I am more comfortable with OOP but im adaptable. Maybe adding something not in the singleton methodology would allow others to see another way of programming and would be a good thing. As long as it still works with the singleton stuff thats already in.

12 hours ago, Nett said:

I am new to DreamBot and RS scripting in general, but I advocate open source. I went ahead and cloned your repo and plan to use it to learn more about scripting and hopefully be able to make some useful commits if you do leave it open source.

Thats awesome! Glad to hear it. I do want this to stay open and I have had a conversation with @Nuclear Nezz to allow this to remain opensource while being available on the repo. He just needs to ask some other people to get their opinion on it as well so hopefully that will all pan out!

Archived