Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • AIO Fighter [Open Source] [Community Driven] [Documented]

wesrsmith

UPDATE: This project is halted and I will no longer be contributing to this script. This script will remain in this state unless removed by administration. I have made the tough decision of going ahead and removing myself from this community drive script and putting my version of the AIO fighter on the SDN. The decision is due to the lack of interesting in contributing. I feel more people will learn from using and seeing the code vs no one using it and no contribution. My script will remain open source, however I will not merge any git requests into the script. As of now I am the only contributor to the script (besides some ids) and it will remain so. Please look for my script in the SDN and review the code to learn as much as possible.

All in One Fighter

Features:

- Kills any monster (Obviously)
    	- Support for multiple monsters at once
     	- Handles doors inbetween you and your target (Maybe...not really...its beta..it worked once...I'll fix it)
    	- Quickly and smoothly handles monster transistions
    - Looting
    	- Loots any item that has been added to the GUI list
    	- Has an auto looting function to loot any item above the desired price 
    		- Uses current GE price data 
    		- Does not loot coins or untradables (Unless they are on the list)
    	- Prioritizes looting over fighting (If an item on the list or auto loot is on the ground
    	  it will grab it mid fight if thats when it shows up)
    	- Loots arrows if that is desired
    	- Option to eat food for loot (If the inventory is full but has food, it will eat a food to make space) Defaulted to true
    - Eating
    	- Has an auto eating function (Idea is to eat anything that is food in inventory)
    		- NOTE: Due to wanted to release this sooner, this is very limited in the food it reckognizes (almost none, just my testing stuff)
              I will add more to this asap for now use the other option
    	- Type the name of food you want into the gui
    	- Eat percentage (Percent when you want the script to eat)
    	- Eat threshold (the plus or minute percent range to eat at)
    		Example: Eat percent 50% eat threshold 5, the script will eat between 45-55%
    - GUI
    	- Full GUI with all the above options
    	- GUI save and load profile
    		- Just give it a name, extention doesnt matter you can add whatever
    		- Load it the same way, you can edit it after loading

Coming Soon

UP NEXT:
    - More comments
    - More ids for auto eating
    - Suggestions

COMING SOON:
    - A nice clean paint with comments
    	- I want to make sure I take my time with commenting

FAQ

- Why are you doing this?		
    A long time ago this was how I got into programming via a different bot. I want the same for others.

- Will there be updates often? 	
    Yes

- Can I contibute? 				
    Absolutely, there is a git repository that is public and can be forked.

- Are you an avid scripter?     
    No, I have dabbled a long time ago, I am a Computer Engineer working in the field.
    That being said, the script might not be perfect, I dont know the api super well.

- Can I dontate to you?
    Maybe later

Disclaimer

I am new to scripting. I have a lot of experience with developing in java, however I am by no means perfect. I would love advise related to scripting to help make it better. Please be constructive.

I developed the script uniquely using a lot of static methods. This is loosely based off of the Singleton programming methodology (which I'm still not great at). Also I develop in Eclipse, that might screw up some people who use other IDEs.

EDIT:

I would also like to be a resource myself to aspiring developers. Whether that be for help with a script, editing / fixing them with comments. Or even (small) personal projects. My goal isnt to team up with someone and make a project from scratch (although I am willing to help) its mostly to help refine and edit small pieces of projects to help learn.

QOyHGiQ.png

hdMQcH3.png

Links and Downloads

Git Repository Link

Classes.zip

Source.zip

Nice read.

I'm personally no fan of passing on the context to static utility classes, but instead try to enforce object orientation, but I guess either works :)

I take it you're accepting people to freely fork and create push requests?

edit: Whoops you addressed both of these things in your OP, my bad x)

Yea its a different style of coding. Its not that I think its best, im just trying it out. I would love collaboration on this. Its one of those things that can have a lot of features its just time consuming to work on all of them alone.

3 minutes ago, wesrsmith said:

Yea its a different style of coding. Its not that I think its best, im just trying it out. I would love collaboration on this. Its one of those things that can have a lot of features its just time consuming to work on all of them alone.

Yeah I can definitely tell you have a very sound foundation of Java below your belt 😛
    I'm currently working on my own AIO Fighter though. The timing really is a shame, would've loved to contribute to a community-driven script

8 hours ago, Articron said:

Nice read.

I'm personally no fan of passing on the context to static utility classes, but instead try to enforce object orientation, but I guess either works :)

I take it you're accepting people to freely fork and create push requests?

edit: Whoops you addressed both of these things in your OP, my bad x)

OOP does not take away from using things in a static context, but is it bad practice (to do the latter) -- sure. But it does not harm anything, and perhaps causes less trouble for people in the long run. As a Java programmer for ~6 years, there is always sometimes too many classes for a project.

Also to OP:

I have my own AIO Fighter I was working on months ago but got bored of it. I might work on it again if I take a break from other projects. I might as well throw it out on GitHub too if anyone wants to take a gander. It has utility such as stopping the script or changing your combat skill after reaching a specific level and so on.

6 hours ago, ArmyofDragons said:

OOP does not take away from using things in a static context, but is it bad practice (to do the latter) -- sure. But it does not harm anything, and perhaps causes less trouble for people in the long run. As a Java programmer for ~6 years, there is always sometimes too many classes for a project.

Also to OP:

I have my own AIO Fighter I was working on months ago but got bored of it. I might work on it again if I take a break from other projects. I might as well throw it out on GitHub too if anyone wants to take a gander. It has utility such as stopping the script or changing your combat skill after reaching a specific level and so on.

Oh I never implied that having a static context is a sin of the Father though. In any case it works so I'd consider  it a preference more  than a corrective statement by any means.

13 hours ago, ArmyofDragons said:

Also to OP:

The benefit of Singleton pattern development is ensuring that only one instance of an object is ever created (granted I didnt exactly code it like a traditional singleton, however I achieved the same goal by setting the context in a top level class and only referencing methods from low level classes). Does this outweigh other conventional programming methods? Probably not. But it gets good performance and wont hog heap on this small of a scale. After doing this would I do it on other projects? Maybe on certain classes. I could see this being useful for something like GPS handling where being able to use methods in a class like that without passing the object around would be useful. Just food for thought. From scripting perspective I dont think any of it really matters :) heck sometimes I just like being different for the sake of being different. Spice things up.

On a more serious note, I would love it if you threw your script up on github, I could like in the main thread so people have more references.

I would also like to point out my edit!

Also I will be adding a contributor list, but so far its just me.

Archived