Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👋

Pepsimax

We no longer have a Discord server. The chatbox is the only 'chat'.

There are no limitations on how long you can run scripts.

SDN scripts must be public.

1 hour ago, Hashtag said:

We no longer have a Discord server. The chatbox is the only 'chat'.

There are no limitations on how long you can run scripts.

SDN scripts must be public.

Maybe you should get slack because it’s good for people to post problems than on a forum that would just get messy

sad to hear you  don’t support private bots. 

But like you said we can run our local bots with no limitations?

4 hours ago, Pepsimax said:

Maybe you should get slack because it’s good for people to post problems than on a forum that would just get messy

That is correct, if you have a local script you can run it as long as you like!

Happy botting!

7 hours ago, Pepsimax said:

Slack doesn't have custom ranks, I don't remember if it has custom rooms, either. It'd be messier to have a bunch of people asking for help in a single room than on the forums, plus on the forums staff can reply when they see it, whereas in chat if someone doesn't get a response within 2 minutes they get upset pretty quick.

Not to mention we still have a chat that people can use.

We don't "support" them but there are private script shops. You can purchase private local scripts.

You can run local scripts as long as you want, but as a normal member you can only run 2 tabs (or 2 client instances with 1 tab) at a time. With VIP+ you have unlimited.

• 2 weeks later...
    On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 6:40 PM, Nuclear Nezz said:

Slack doesn't have custom ranks, I don't remember if it has custom rooms, either. It'd be messier to have a bunch of people asking for help in a single room than on the forums, plus on the forums staff can reply when they see it, whereas in chat if someone doesn't get a response within 2 minutes they get upset pretty quick.

Not to mention we still have a chat that people can use.

We don't "support" them but there are private script shops. You can purchase private local scripts.

You can run local scripts as long as you want, but as a normal member you can only run 2 tabs (or 2 client instances with 1 tab) at a time. With VIP+ you have unlimited.

it has custom rooms, and you can lock them.

ranks don't matter.

if I make local script then that means I have to upload it to use it/test it?

what is this forum  where it says local scripts?

18 hours ago, Pepsimax said:

it has custom rooms, and you can lock them.

ranks don't matter.

if I make local script then that means I have to upload it to use it/test it?

what is this forum  where it says local scripts?

Ranks definitely matter. We have mods, we have people who pay for donator ranks because they want to have the rank. We have people with scripter ranks that want it to be shown that they're scripters, so others can easily pinpoint who to ask what.

Ranks exist to be ranks. They don't exist to not be shown.

You don't have to upload a local script to run it. The local script forum exists for people who want to share their local script without putting it on the sdn, eg: making it open source or to give it out for beta testing while it's in progress (if they don't care about people having the script code)

Archived