Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Looking for a dicing bot! Custom

m0dg0d

Hello guys,

I'm looking for a dicing script which is be able to:

1: Trades back when being traded.
    2: Looks in trade for the minimum setted bet.
    3: Confirms in second screen for money only . Accept/Decline.
    4: Says in clanchat and normal [AMOUNT POT] + Player name Goodluck! (This can be edited to only in clanchat also the text..)
    5: Waits 3 secs and rolls a number 1-100 like: [HOSTNAME] Rolled [Number] WIN/LOSE! @ CURRENT TIME
    6: When lose repeat 1, when win: Congratulations! [POT] is being paid to (Playername)

The bot must be able to talk in clanchat: Open for bets, checks the trades for correct amount of money/no items added and things like this :)

I'm willing to pay in 07GP or Paypal for a good working script.

This is very easy to make, shouldn't cost you over 5m 07. If someone demands higher than that, then I'll do it for free (good quality of course).

Good luck!

17 minutes ago, qwAQ said:

This is very easy to make, shouldn't cost you over 5m 07. If someone demands higher than that, then I'll do it for free (good quality of course).

Good luck!

Do it for free my man. It's asinine of you to say somebody is going to receive a half decent script for such a price from a trusted private scripter.

2 minutes ago, Xephy said:

Do it for free my man. It's asinine of you to say somebody is going to receive a half decent script for such a price from a trusted private scripter.

Haha it's no problem my dude. I can do it easily. Just because you're open to helping someone and not charging anything, doesn't mean the script will be worse in quality. Infact I believe it will be flawless.

OP: PM me your discord so we can talk there.

5 minutes ago, qwAQ said:

Haha it's no problem my dude. I can do it easily. Just because you're open to helping someone and not charging anything, doesn't mean the script will be worse in quality. Infact I believe it will be flawless.

OP: PM me your discord so we can talk there.

I never said it did. I was simply implying that all of the quality scripters around here hardly consider 50m a viable offer for their time, regardless of the script.

Kudos to you for wanting to make it though. Best of luck

9 hours ago, qwAQ said:

Good luck!

PM, Interested.

-Still looking for a good working script.

1 minute ago, m0dg0d said:

PM, Interested.

-Still looking for a good working script.

I've already replied 😛

Archived