Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • buying a DB/runelite script/plugin that will do this (in the video)

ohad152

22 hours ago, Pseudo said:

So you literally want a runecrafting script? Or am I missing something?

he wants a multiboxing script where if he does something on one account it will do the exact same thing on the other accounts

If someone is gonna make this script for him message me because i would also want this type of script

There would really be no purpose for this script. The point of making effective bots is to reduce patterns. having 11 bots doing the exact thing, frame for frame, pixel for pixel, at the exact same time, will lead to a faster chain ban than youve ever imagined.

On 6/29/2018 at 3:05 AM, OldGrama said:

There would really be no purpose for this script. The point of making effective bots is to reduce patterns. having 11 bots doing the exact thing, frame for frame, pixel for pixel, at the exact same time, will lead to a faster chain ban than youve ever imagined.

umm no? this is hardly a decetable way of botting...if each bot is connected to a different IP and on a different world there is no way the accounts would be linked unless jagex are gods, and adding a delay option to each bot would be easy i guess

18 hours ago, ohad152 said:

umm no? this is hardly a decetable way of botting...if each bot is connected to a different IP and on a different world there is no way the accounts would be linked unless jagex are gods, and adding a delay option to each bot would be easy i guess

you'll get the fastest chainban of your life delay or not, it'll do the same thing on the same exact pixels at the same exact speed.

• 4 weeks later...

I would be very interested in this as well. I think with some millisecond it will be okay, next to different proxies and different worlds. 

Hit me up if you would be able to script this :)

• 2 months later...

Archived