Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] NMZ [Anti-Ban] [Only 14.99] [Prayer & Absorption Mode] [Rock cake] [Re-Entering]

Nex

1 hour ago, alch my ex said:

I would love to try this script.. was haivng issues with the other nmz scripts and hope this one wont have the same problems. 

hey use the discord bot for a free trial :) , if you get any issues please let me know and il fix them

• 1 month later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    • 4 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

Absolutely outstanding script. Runs very smooth, easy setup and very user friendly. But for some reason, all of a sudden i cant get it to work. I try starting it, and it just sits on "gui...". its been like this all day. Any advice?

On 5/19/2020 at 3:51 AM, guyjared said:

Absolutely outstanding script. Runs very smooth, easy setup and very user friendly. But for some reason, all of a sudden i cant get it to work. I try starting it, and it just sits on "gui...". its been like this all day. Any advice?

Hey, give the client more RAM

• 1 month later...

Script was working fine on my first 24 hours. The next day when I started the script the bot was fine for the first run, during the second it kept walking to the rewards chest, opening it and logging out. (I have sufficient pots in my barrel) so I logged in a total of 3 times, checked the gui and nothing was wrong so I decided to start the bot after manually entering the dream. Walked away and came back within a couple minutes, account was banned. 

debug log indicated insufficient NMZ points

Edited by Rui

• 1 month later...