Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] NMZ [Anti-Ban] [Only 14.99] [Prayer & Absorption Mode] [Rock cake] [Re-Entering]

Nex

9 hours ago, LXKEMG said:

I had done about 3 quests earlier that day for the NMZ bosses and about 5 hours later, tried NMZ manually to rack up some points then ran the bot.

Understandably, botting will cause bans but I thought this was only detectable in working hours and excessive runtimes.

Moving forward should I be doing anything to avoid a further ban?

You realise jagex has an automatic detection system? Was the ban manual or via that? Did you bot this account previously?

There are so many factors that can make up a ban.

• 1 month later...

I've been botting NMZ 8 hours a day and still havent been banned. You need to put in settings that make you more afk like. @Nex can you please change the corner coordinates for the force stand in corner setting? Bot should stay south west for npc respawns and possible improvements on xp per hour. 

14 hours ago, paulrevere said:

I've been botting NMZ 8 hours a day and still havent been banned. You need to put in settings that make you more afk like. @Nex can you please change the corner coordinates for the force stand in corner setting? Bot should stay south west for npc respawns and possible improvements on xp per hour. 

Hi ive personally done all this:
    d6a4e36f92f98e19996df6e21f2bcd92.png
    Ban free with mine so i dont think theres much wrong with the script at all, but i am looking to add some more features in the near future

13 hours ago, ItsJustMe said:

Yep, stick on GUI and or booting.

Been like this for a few days now...

Hi reset ur jagex cache, should fix it

• 1 month later...