Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • What are some good places I could visit this summer?

Antonio

So..my summer vacation starts in a few weeks. I'm literally going to be out of school for ~14 weeks, and was wondering what are some good places you guys recommend visiting? I'm thinking about going on a 2 month Euro trip but I'm unsure.

I visited niagara falls a while ago, the US side was pretty shitty but the canada side was nice

Hmm, not too sure if I'm going to be visiting the United States, was planning a Euro trip cause of the many sights I'd be able to see there. Anyways on the topic of the USA, anything else interesting I could see there if I do visit?

Hmm, not too sure if I'm going to be visiting the United States, was planning a Euro trip cause of the many sights I'd be able to see there. Anyways on the topic of the USA, anything else interesting I could see there if I do visit?

no the us sucks

~Come to the us

~goto newyork

~crack addict

~suck dick for money

~become prostitute

~dead

Sounds like a plan. Any more serious answers pls? :D

Sounds like a plan. Any more serious answers pls? :D

It depends what your looking exactly to do, or your heritige. If your religious goto some religous sites. If your italian goto italy for awhile, or denmark or amsterdam or egypt

IMO- i would love to goto egypt or somewhere in that line.

Denmark is boring as hell. We are known for The Little Mermaid - seriously who comes to see a stone statue?

I like Holland tbh. Very nice culture there.

Hmm good idea, I know they allow consumption of some things that other countries don't. Would be interesting.

Archived