Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Methods to reduce bans @NeZ @IiIi @notirus @dramelicker @hasjTag

Nima

Having read this innovative thread: 

led to this discussion I wish to start. 

@OddsBrah stated in his thread that a check should be implemented in the bot that would close the client if it were to be in world 401. I personally think this is a great idea, as it would potentially stop bans from even happening. How smart is that? If this is just an idea that ONE person came up with, how many smart ideas can the whole community come up with?

I'd like to make you guys start realizing that the succes of this bot and it's users is in YOUR hands. So please let the bot developers like @Nex hear some of these great ideas you have.

I'll give you guys one of my ideas to start off this discussion:

I know a lot of people will just say stuff like "Don't bot if you don't want to get banned", but I'll give a genuine one:

Noticed how you always get banned on a specific time on a specific day? What if dramebot would just put some deep learning algorithm on these ban data and make the bot just logout by itself when it's bantime? This way, jagex can't catch the bots botting and would result in a smart ban-evading system!

Wow.. another post with exactly same thinking. I don't want to be negative, but can you please stop calling Jagex developers retarded? They work at Jagex for a reason. I bet they have more programming experience than most of the people here. And now you just come up, basically call them retarded? Show some respect man, they are not that stupid. If they catch you, you're banned whether you are logged in or out. It doesn't matter. Even if you logout during their ban time, doesn't matter.

Summary: You cannot evade bans by trying to run away.

Naturally the thread posted before was pretty dumb, but (I think) his intentions were pure and probably just misinformed. Don't really see the goal of continued trolling on the matter 😞 

Jagex will still ban you even if you were on w401 or not yesterday, lost bots this morning that survived yesterday.  Like other said, they'll still ban even if your offline. baited

Archived