Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • This Has to be added to reduce bans @Nez

OddsBrah

@Nuclear Nezz

Ok so I just noticed something, when they suspect you of botting and before they ban you they almost always put you in world 401. In this world you end up at lumbridge and the script you're using stops. It doesnt let you logout. We need to have the option added in the client to Close the client if you are placed in World 401. Im sure this can be easily implemented using the same function you use to close the client and reopen it when there is an update. In this case just leave it closed possibly. 
    4oX3VC1.png

Ehhhh... so you are telling me that they dedicated the entire world for bots and disabled logout and broke bots. But... they didn't think about the bots will force exit the client?

Nope, I bet all my money that your account is doomed as soon it enters the world, whether you are logged in or not.

@qwAQ  Which bot do you know that force exits the client? Also yes they did dedicate a whole world for this purpose. World 401 isnt listed on the world list so clearly its only for this purpose..

Also if your account is "Automatically doomed" when it enters the world then what is the point of putting the account in the world and not just banning it? The wiki said that even legit players have been put in bot worlds in the past

1 minute ago, OddsBrah said:

@qwAQ  Which bot do you know that force exits the client? Also yes they did dedicate a whole world for this purpose. World 401 isnt listed on the world list so clearly its only for this purpose..

No one, but it doesn't matter. I don't believe this will work because it sounds incredibly retarded. Like the developers' IQ must be negative for them not think about it lmao

@qwAQ Two scripters said that it is a good idea, why would I care about your opinion. You're starting to sound like a Jagex employee who would hate to see this go through.

This can be easily added by a scripter if they so wanted. I don't really see how this would reduce bans, as soon as you are placed into the world you will later be banned. 

Archived