Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Guide] Everything you need to know about proxies!

Nex

Dreambot Proxies

• What is a proxy ?
      In very basic terms a proxy is pretty much a ip adress.
      But this ip adress can be used on your computer so it looks to outsiders that you're in a different location then your own ip adress.
    • Why should i use a proxy?
      You should use a proxy if you run more then 2 bots or simply dont wanna infect you're own ip. 
      Proxies can prevent chain-bans on runescape, as jagex sees you as 2 different users if one of your bots is on a proxy.
      So if you get caught botting on they check your ip for more bots the one on the proxy wont getting banned.
    • What proxy do i need for dreambot?
      You will need a proxy that supports a socks5 connection.
      You can find website's selling these all over google.
    • I've bought a proxy, What now?
      Smart move. Here's a few steps to use it within the Dreambot client..
      1 - First of all you wanna add it, Click the "Edit Proxies..." on you're dreambot client as seen below.

6c54233265c5c3c3578af04e03dbb700.png

2 - A new screen will pop-up, as seen below. On this screen you wanna click "Add New Proxy" and a new line will appear fill in the IP:PORT and if you're provider has a username and password these too.

309c01e48aabce4828d96b8d9dd90987.png

3 - When done adding everything close the proxy window.
      4 - Now in you're dreambot client in the drop-down menu where you first selected "Edit Proxies..." will not appear you're newly added proxy's simply select it and start like normal
      5 - If you did everything correctly ontop on you're client you will now see you're proxy nickname.

dc13f9750baf698225a4bf43dfe5ccc5.png

This means you're now connected to your proxy and you can start botting on it.

Proxy site referals if you wanna use them:

Bottinghubhttps://bottinghub.com/index.php/product-category/proxy/?ref=347 5% discord code: nexafafuvdcag

Edited by Nex

• 5 months later...
    • 5 months later...
    51 minutes ago, imaprobot said:

I get insta locked when using a proxy how can I avoid this

Most SOCKS5 Proxies available online, especially Datacenter Proxies are flagged.

Making your own would be the best option!

• 3 months later...